Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween was an adventure as always.

Trying to find costumes that are cute, modest, and affordable is a bit tricky! Thankfully, I have friends who keep there costumes. Audrey changed her mind daily on what she wanted to be: Ariel, the little mermaid, than a fairy princess(pink dress with wings), pumpkin, and then a scarecrow, and she ended up trick or treating in a purple leotard! School was not the real halloween, so she could be a scarecrow there!

This year Taylor went with the neighbor to a different neighborhood. Ken took the girls out on our street and I gave 18 trick or treaters candy. 4 of those were my girls! They have plenty of candy and I haven't had to make meals because they are eating their candy instead!

4 comments:

stephensfamily said...

They all look great!!!

Bev Cobos said...

The girls are all cute!! Makes me miss you all so much!!

JILL said...

I LOVE all the costumes. So creative. Thanks for all the pictures. It's fun to see what you've been up to.

Rose said...

It's been forever!! You're kids are just as cute as ever. Hope you guys are doing good. If you want an invite to my blog let me know.

roseoakeson@gmail.com