Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Garth Brooks Weekend

So I got in my car around 8 am on Saturday morning to drive to Las Vegas. It was pouring rain as I started my road trip and I was a looky lou at two car accidents which slowed the trip down by 30 minutes. I arrived safely in Vegas around lunchtime. I met mom and Jill at the Wynn hotel to pick up our Garth tickets and then we ate lunch at In and Out.


The company was fabulous!



The concert good.


The time went too quickly. Sunday afternoon I was headed back home to CA. I again got to be a looky lou and go 5 mph for over 45 minutes. But I got home in time to play games with our Sunday dinner guests.




2 comments:

JILL said...

It was SO fun to be there with you. I just wish the time didn't fly by so fast!

Bev Cobos said...

What fun to see the pictures and remember how fun it was! Thanks for sharing!!