Cats, SKUNK's and other "vermin" don't belong on the bed, the couch, counter-tops, kitchen table etc... They beeelooog, outside OR the "Lunch Special" at the local Chinese restaurant :) :) :)
I like your background on your blog! Too bad about that homeless family. I know we always want to help everyone but sometimes we just can't. Social Services?
8 comments:
um. er. is it okay to ask that you post a WARNING that post contains an animal BEFORE I view it?
ROFL :)
Sure. When I first saw that picture on my camera. I thought it was a skunk on the bed.
lol about skunk! i love your just because posts . . . except when an animals in it. lmbo
Interesting looking cat. What is this ones name?
Hermes
IT is a SKUNK !
Cats, SKUNK's and other "vermin" don't belong on the bed, the couch, counter-tops, kitchen table etc... They beeelooog, outside OR the "Lunch Special" at the local Chinese restaurant :) :) :)
I like your background on your blog! Too bad about that homeless family. I know we always want to help everyone but sometimes we just can't. Social Services?
Post a Comment