Its time to put gas in the new car.....
Head to the gas station.....
Hmm.....how do I open the gas tank? Well, dads bug has a latch on the inside driver door...
Don't see a latch......
Head to the gas station.....
Hmm.....how do I open the gas tank? Well, dads bug has a latch on the inside driver door...
Don't see a latch...... is not in the glove box....TIME to call the husband....after all he
bought the car and don't you think the dealer would have given him
a lesson? NOPE, Ken doesn't know how to open it and the manual is on his bedside
table....(logical place for the manual to be!) Well, don't want to go back home even though
it is less than 1/2 mile away....so lets look at the gas tank cover again....hmmm maybe if I push the cover...YES :) that's it....

3 comments:
Thought you were going to tell us how much cheaper it was to gas your new car than the suburban!! Glad you figured it out.
Who would have guessed ?
I've done that before!
P.s.-love the new background
Post a Comment