Friday, June 24, 2011

Beach day!

First time this summer.

Audrey, Brooke and Kelsey, invite a friend. Camryn goes to a friends house.

We have to stop at my office to drop off some paperwork and pick up my paycheck, potty break, back on the road.

Rocking to Kelsey's IPOD, cruising down Kanan Rd. and then flashing lights....yep, Audrey says, "Are you getting arrested? Dad's been arrested a couple of times!"

Cop comes to passenger side window, then she taps on the window, as if to say, "ROLL IT DOWN" only the passenger side window doesn't roll down, I am frantically trying to get the window in the back seat down to let the cop know the front window doesn't roll down.

The cop says, "I pulled you over for speed, license, registration and insurance please. I calmly gather my things and hand them over through the back window.

Then the cop comes to the driver's side window.(After several minutes) She says, "I am going to give you a break today because you have a clean record, you were going 17 over the speed limit but I set the max speed at 65 so you were going 7 over the max speed. This will make your ticket cheaper and you can go to traffic school. YEA, for me. Last time I was in traffic school I was 18! The cop did not say, "Have a nice day" she said,

"Drive Safe" Any guesses on how much my ticket will be?

2 comments:

JILL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JILL said...

Tickets stink! What a bummer!