Camryn named her Peace. We got her from the Camarillo Animal Shelter. She is 4 years old. A hairy beagle mix. She has adapted quite well to our family........with the exception of our 3 cats! We have to keep them separated at this time.Saturday, December 10, 2011
Happy Birthday Camryn! 12 years old
Camryn got her wish....her birthday wish......"I am dying for a dog!"
Camryn named her Peace. We got her from the Camarillo Animal Shelter. She is 4 years old. A hairy beagle mix. She has adapted quite well to our family........with the exception of our 3 cats! We have to keep them separated at this time.
Camryn named her Peace. We got her from the Camarillo Animal Shelter. She is 4 years old. A hairy beagle mix. She has adapted quite well to our family........with the exception of our 3 cats! We have to keep them separated at this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
So happy to see some new posts!! Thanks!!
speechless.
Whata'dog ..... the cats gotta go - I made a rhyme - you owe me a dime :)
Just kidding about the cats gotta go...
I have seen the dog and he seems ok. Don't see the cats at all now! I don't like him barking at Grandpa but then even the little ones are scared of him!! Good thing I know he is just one big teddy bear!! Expecting more posts soon!!
Post a Comment