Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Brooke's Valentine Box

Mrs. Rice told a story about making a 4 ft robot valentine box when she was in 4th grade. It was a big deal at her school, it was a competition and there were prizes given out. So she decided Brooke's class could have a competition. There were 3 categories: Most Hearts, Most Creative and Funniest and an Overall Winner.

Brooke won Most Creative and Overall Winner
Her Prize: a Paddle ball and an award written on paper!

I told Mrs. Rice.....Brooke is an overachiever and will have to have the biggest and best.....which means her mom has to be part of the project....who do you think wrapped the boxes with aluminum foil???????

3 comments:

Bev Cobos said...

Wow I am impressed!

JILL said...

You are WAY nicer than me! I asked jake about valentines. He said he didnt care. He was too old for them So he didn't take any!!

Manuel said...

SUPER