This was the first Halloween that I did not take all of my children with me.
I let Taylor and Kelsey venture out with other families. Taylor went with the neighbors (Erin and Sydney) First they canvassed our neighborhood and then went to Erin's grandmothers neighborhood.
Kelsey went to Moorpark with her cousin Emily and she dressed up as a skunk.....tooo smelly to take a picture of! Just kidding. Kelsey spent the night at Emily's so I never saw her in her costume.
Camryn and her friend Mia, Brooke, and Audrey with her friend Meg went out with me. This was the first year the girls did not think our neighborhood had enough houses to trick or treat at. So we went to the next neighborhood over to get way too much candy!
Ken, of course, manned the house....we had 13 trick or treaters!




1 comment:
I LOVE Audrey's costume. It is so clever. The "kick me" sign is hilarious. She even has the "nerd" pose!
cute penquin and bee -- where did you get them?
Post a Comment