Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dentist

So I told Audrey to expect a few shots in her gum to numb her tooth before getting a cavity. She was pretty nervous beforehand and I knew I she would want to lay on my lap so we get to the dentist and we are in the chair and the dentist picks up a tool and Audrey quickly says," What is that and what are you going to do?" He explains what he is going to do and none of it involves a needle or being numbed. Well, I made Audrey nervous for nothing, she did not get a shot to have a cavity filled. Learned something new today.

2 comments:

JILL said...

Glad it wasn't so bad.

Do a review of Beezus and Ramona--I've been wanting to see it!

Tell Kelsey I've tried to make comments on her blog, but it freezes up on me when I try. Don't know why?

Manuel said...

How come I can't have those kind of cavities ???