Really cool picture! Did you take it? My friend has a blog called ducks in a row. That pic reminds me of pics she has on her blog. PS-what one minute organizing book? I think I could use that too!
Yes, I took it at Six Flags Magic Mountain. Whenever I have all my kids people say I look like a mother duck with ducklings following. The One-Minute Organizer is by Donna Smallin
Love your "Just Because"
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Really cool picture! Did you take it? My friend has a blog called ducks in a row. That pic reminds me of pics she has on her blog.
PS-what one minute organizing book? I think I could use that too!
Yes, I took it at Six Flags Magic Mountain. Whenever I have all my kids people say I look like a mother duck with ducklings following.
The One-Minute Organizer is by Donna Smallin
Love your "Just Because"
Post a Comment