WOW !!
I agree...Wow! That looks so fun! sidebar--yea for your first paycheck! how exciting!
Brooke is such a cutie!! sidebar--Are you sharing that paycheck or are we just going out to do something fun?
Well, unfortunately I somehow missed paying my edison bill last month so the total was $822 and some change so my first paycheck will pay last months $409 dollar bill that is late! Such a BUMMER! BUT I must say I enjoy my cold air!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW !!
I agree...Wow! That looks so fun!
sidebar--yea for your first paycheck! how exciting!
Brooke is such a cutie!!
sidebar--Are you sharing that paycheck or are we just going out to do something fun?
Well, unfortunately I somehow missed paying my edison bill last month so the total was $822 and some change so my first paycheck will pay last months $409 dollar bill that is late! Such a BUMMER! BUT I must say I enjoy my cold air!
Post a Comment