Hermes
BenderSo I found out Jasper had fleas in September. I treated him for fleas and decided he was now going to be an indoor cat....feeling bad for Jasper because he had a "friend" he hung out with outside, I thought, hmmm....maybe we need to get another cat so Jasper could have a "friend" in the house. I heard from a friend that her son had a cat he was trying to give to away and so I called this guy and long story short we know have 2 more cats at least for 1 week and then we can give the Bender back or we can keep him. Bender is here to help his "brother" make the adjustment into our household!
4 comments:
I vote on prop 68 (Kelsey's prop) STILL!
um. well. i'm speechless. (which doesn't happen often) Was this a good birthday present? well, if it makes you happy . . . .
Happy Birthday Janet! I hope you had a fantastic day. Kristi
PS Have you lost your mind? 2 cats I can somewhat understand (not that one would make it into my house) but three?
I do think you are NUTS! But Jasper does need some cat to be his friend. I could almost get a cat for myself! Well, Dad always says a big NOOOOOO! And I really don't want one.
Post a Comment