No, Skor is not my favorite candy bar.I also enjoy Butterfingers. I actually am not a huge fan of candy bars anymore....my favorite use to be Snickers. I don't know that I have a favorite candy bar anymore.But I do know I have never liked reeses peanut butter cups! or those nasty cadbury eggs!
5 comments:
Is SKOR your favorite candy bar? I'm not really a fan of either. My favorite is still reeses peanut butter cups and sometimes a snickers!
No, Skor is not my favorite candy bar.I also enjoy Butterfingers. I actually am not a huge fan of candy bars anymore....my favorite use to be Snickers. I don't know that I have a favorite candy bar anymore.But I do know I have never liked reeses peanut butter cups! or those nasty cadbury eggs!
I like'em both - but there aren't too many candy bars I can't eat :)
I am a Heath between the two but I am ALWAYS reeses peanut butter cups! And those cadbury eggs are sooooo good!!!!
SKOR - hands down.
what a fun post -- although I am disheartened by your cadbury egg comment.
Post a Comment