Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rainboots

So a new Target opened up at the other end of town and I took Kelsey, Camryn, Brooke and Audrey(Taylor was too cool to go) to look around and there were rain boots! This brought back a memory of Katie's blog and choose your favorite rain boot. So I thought I would be funny and take a picture and have you vote for your favorite rain boot for me and then get a good laugh cause it doesn't ever rain enough for rain boots and then today it down poured and it would have been beneficial to own a pair of rain boots! So I guess in the end, the laugh is on me!

5 comments:

Manuel said...

I VOTE for the Black n White :)

Bev Cobos said...

I love rain boots although I have never owned a pair! I also go with the black n white! Can't wait to see your new Target-I may need one of those motorized carts though!!

KT said...

pink
or
black with dots

i ♥ rain boots.

they were invented for ND

Kelsey said...

I VOTE for black with polka dots!

JILL said...

I like the black and white dots! Love the pictures of the storm!